NAKIVO Introduces Agent-Based Data Protection for Proxmox VE ×
NAKIVO Community Forum

Incremental Backup

EQS

Hi, guys !

I've got this error message saying: "Cannot perform incremental backup of the "bn-prakti-test" VM
Information on previous increments for one or more virtual disks of the "bn-prakti-test" VM cannot be found. Full backup will be performed for these virtual disks." Do you have any idea what I can do with it ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EQS said:

Hi, guys !

I've got this error message saying: "Cannot perform incremental backup of the "bn-prakti-test" VM
Information on previous increments for one or more virtual disks of the "bn-prakti-test" VM cannot be found. Full backup will be performed for these virtual disks." Do you have any idea what I can do with it ? 

@EQSThank you for your post on NAKIVO Forum! Your information was received and forwarded to our Level 2 Support Team. We will follow up with you shortly. Thank you for choosing NAKIVO Backup & Replication as your data protection solution.

2 hours ago, EQS said:

Hi, guys !

@EQS To troubleshoot your issue, check Feature requirements: https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/User-Guide/Content/Deployment/System-Requirements/Feature-Requirements.htm?Highlight=feature#Object 

Also, check the Replication job configuration:

https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/User-Guide/Content/Replication/Replication.htm

Please let us know if the above answers your inquiry. Otherwise, share with us a support bundle to look deeply into the issue. Don't forget to specify your ticket ID #152391 in the description. Thank you so much for your attention and participation.

• Like 1