NAKIVO Introduces Agent-Based Data Protection for Proxmox VE ×
NAKIVO Community Forum

Nakivo 10.7.2 and Transporter over DSM 7

Stefano

Good morning,
we have installed the latest version available on your site, Nakivo 10.7.2
Too bad that after two weeks I still can't activate the immutability on my Sinology NAS because the 10.7.2 Transporter package is missing, at the moment there is only the 10.7.1 package in the store.
I understand that the slowness problem is with Sinology but this process needs to get better. Is there no way to download an updated package and install it via SH ?

Edited by Stefano
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stefano said:

Good morning,
we have installed the latest version available on your site, Nakivo 10.7.2
Too bad that after two weeks I still can't activate the immutability on my Sinology NAS because the 10.7.2 Transporter package is missing, at the moment there is only the 10.7.1 package in the store.
I understand that the slowness problem is with Sinology but this process needs to get better. Is there no way to download an updated package and install it via SH ?

Hello, @Stefano, your request was received and forwarded to our Level 2 Support Team. We will follow up with you shortly. Thank you for choosing NAKIVO Backup & Replication as your data protection solution.