NAKIVO Introduces Agent-Based Data Protection for Proxmox VE ×
NAKIVO Community Forum

Feature request: pst export with Microsoft 365 e-mail backup

Martijn

We now use another application for backing up Microsoft 365 (e-mail). What I love about that application is that it has a pst export, this can be for individual items or a whole mailbox.

We found that quite useful and gives a bit more of the feeling you're in control with a recovery.

I'm now evaluating the Microsoft 365 backup of Nakivo, but found it can only recover items directly to an office 365 account.

Is there any plan of implementing a pst export functionality?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Martijn said:

We now use another application for backing up Microsoft 365 (e-mail). What I love about that application is that it has a pst export, this can be for individual items or a whole mailbox.

We found that quite useful and gives a bit more of the feeling you're in control with a recovery.

I'm now evaluating the Microsoft 365 backup of Nakivo, but found it can only recover items directly to an office 365 account.

Is there any plan of implementing a pst export functionality?

@Martijn The best way would be to generate and send a support bundle (https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/display/NH/Support+Bundles) to support@nakivo.com so our Technical Support team can investigate it and forward your feature request to our Product Development team for possible future implementation.

1 minute ago, Martijn said:

@Official Moderator Thank you for that, but it is not needed anymore. I send a request to support@nakivo.com with all the information to look us up in the system.

@Martijn I am glad that everything is being solved on your side. Please, keep the community updated, maybe someone has the same problem in the future. Have a nice day!