NAKIVO Introduces Agent-Based Data Protection for Proxmox VE ×
NAKIVO Community Forum

Domain with a single name

Luguta

Hi there, I hope everyone is doing fine.

I have a very unique situation here preventing me to configure AD integration inside Nakivo. My domain was created using a single name, there is no dot with a second FQDN right after. 

Where it should be "Contoso.com", it is only "Contoso" for example.

Nakivo won't let me click on apply and it marks the box with a red color, and it says "The value in this field is invalid".

Do any of you have a workaround for this? Or can a fix be implemented?

Thank you and regards,

Luguta

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Luguta said:

I have a very unique situation here preventing me to configure AD integration inside Nakivo. My domain was created using a single name, there is no dot with a second FQDN right after. 

Nakivo won't let me click on apply and it marks the box with a red color, and it says "The value in this field is invalid".

Thank you and regards,

Luguta

Hello, @Luguta, your information has been received and forwarded to our Level 2 Support Team. We will follow up with you shortly. Thank you for choosing NAKIVO Backup & Replication as your data protection solution. Best regards

• Like 1

On 3/26/2023 at 10:51 PM, Luguta said:

Thank you and regards,

Luguta

Hello @Luguta, thank you for reaching out to us with your concern regarding AD integration inside Nakivo. We understand that you are facing difficulty in configuring AD integration due to the unique situation of your domain being created using a single name without a dot and a second FQDN.

We would like to inform you that unfortunately, such FQDN is not supported by NAKIVO at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We appreciate your feedback regarding this matter, and we will take note of your concern as we continue to develop our product. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for choosing Nakivo Backup & Replication.