NAKIVO Introduces Agent-Based Data Protection for Proxmox VE ×
NAKIVO Community Forum

Where is version 10.9? Nakivo emails say its out?

Arch Parks

Starting on Tuesday 5-30-23, I started getting emails from Nakivo saying "NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.9 is out, "

There is no mention of it on the Nakivo download site.

I tried reaching out to support but they asked me to send in a support bundle (which obliviously makes no sense).

Any thoughts from Nakivo?

Edited by Arch Parks
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Arch Parks said:

Starting on Tuesday 5-30-23, I started getting emails from Nakivo saying "NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.9 is out, "

There is no mention of it on the Nakivo download site.

I tried reaching out to support but they asked me to send in a support bundle (which obliviously makes no sense).

Any thoughts from Nakivo?

Hello, @Arch Parks, at the moment beta version of Nakivo Backup & Replication v10.9 is released: https://www.nakivo.com/resources/releases/10.9-beta/

The beta version can be downloaded from the Nakivo website, and users who participate in the beta program can try out the new features and receive a $30 Amazon eGift Card upon completing the program requirements.

The new features in v10.9 include Bare-Metal Recovery for faster physical server recovery, Backup Malware Scan to ensure malware-free recovery, Direct Recovery from Tape for faster VM recoveries, support for new platforms like vSphere 8.0 Update 1 and Debian, and various feature enhancements such as Direct Connect, backup of In-Place Archive and Litigation Hold Mailboxes, PST Recovery for Exchange Server, and external database support for multi-tenant deployments.

If you require further assistance or have any additional questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us using email support@nakivo.com. We are always here to help you and ensure that your experience with our solution is as smooth as possible.

Thank you for choosing NAKIVO.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Official Moderator said:

Hello, @feffenbe, today we will post official news on your question. Thank you for your patience.

@feffenbe Ie hope this message finds you well. I have some exciting news to share with you regarding the availability of NAKIVO version 10.9, which you have been eagerly waiting for. But before I delve into that, we want to invite you to a highly informative live webinar focused on "How To Protect Cloud Data: Best Practices And Expert Insights."

As more businesses embrace cloud services, ensuring the security and continuity of critical data becomes paramount. In this webinar, our esteemed speakers will delve into the intricacies of creating a robust cloud data protection strategy. Whether you are already using cloud services or planning to do so in the near future, this webinar will equip you with essential knowledge to safeguard your data effectively.

Key Takeaways:

Gain a deep understanding of why businesses need to prioritize cloud data protection.
Learn best practices for effectively protecting data in the cloud.
Discover the advanced data protection capabilities of NAKIVO Backup & Replication for hybrid cloud environments.
Explore real-world case studies and practical insights into overcoming cloud data protection challenges.
Moreover, as a special offer for webinar attendees, we have an exciting opportunity for you. By actively participating in the webinar, you stand a chance to win a $50 Amazon eGift Card! All you need to do is correctly answer one of two questions at the end of the session.

Webinar Details:
Date: July 13, 2023
Americas: 11 AM - 12 PM EST
EMEA: 5 PM - 6 PM CEST

REGISTER

Now, turning our attention back to your query about NAKIVO version 10.9, I am pleased to inform you that it will be available soon! I understand the urgency, especially for your ESX 8.0U1 deployment, and I appreciate your patience.

7 hours ago, feffenbe said:

Hello,

any Infos when 10.9 will be available? We need 10.9 urgent for a ESX 8.0U1 deployment.

Thanks in advance.

Florian

@feffenbe NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.9 is now available! The new release comes with new features and enhancements for faster recovery and stronger ransomware protection: https://www.nakivo.com/resources/releases/v10.9/