ON-DEMAND Webinar: The Ultimate Guide to VM Backup and Recovery ×
NAKIVO Community Forum

nakivo 10.11.0 for synology dsm 7 and higher

3 hours ago, octek0815 said:

Hi,

where can i download nakivo 10.11.0 for synology dsm 7 and higher?

Regards,

Oliver

@octek0815, you can find the specific instructions and download link for updating to NAKIVO 10.11.0 on Synology DSM 7 in the following knowledge base article: https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/Knowledge-Base/Content/Installation-and-Deployment-Issues/Updating-Manually-on-Synology-NAS.htm

If you encounter any issues or have further questions while following the steps, feel free to reach out for more assistance. 

• 4 months later...

Is there any way to update only our transporter on Synology DSM 7.1.1-42962 Update 6? The article linked shows how to replace the Director, and we have the Director installed elsewhere. 

When I try to do a Manual Install via the Synology Package Manager, it says "This package requires DSM 7.0-4000 or older".

• Like 1

On 6/9/2024 at 11:27 AM, Bedders said:

Is there any way to update only our transporter on Synology DSM 7.1.1-42962 Update 6? The article linked shows how to replace the Director, and we have the Director installed elsewhere. 

When I try to do a Manual Install via the Synology Package Manager, it says "This package requires DSM 7.0-4000 or older".

Hello, Bedders, please refer to the following article for how to perform a manual update: https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/Knowledge-Base/Content/Installation-and-Deployment-Issues/Updating-Manually-on-Synology-NAS.htm?Highlight=DSM

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to reach out.

8 minutes ago, The Official Moderator said:

Hello, Bedders, please refer to the following article for how to perform a manual update: https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/Knowledge-Base/Content/Installation-and-Deployment-Issues/Updating-Manually-on-Synology-NAS.htm?Highlight=DSM

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to reach out.

Hi Moderator,

Thanks for linking the article, but that only provides download links for the Director on Synology. We have just the Transporter role installed on the Synology. Do I still follow the same process as linked in the article, using the script for the Director?

Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bedders said:

Hi Moderator,

Thanks for linking the article, but that only provides download links for the Director on Synology. We have just the Transporter role installed on the Synology. Do I still follow the same process as linked in the article, using the script for the Director?

Thanks.

The process for updating the Transporter on Synology involves the same updater file and procedure as shown in the article. Let me know if I can help further. 

• Thanks for your answer 1