NAKIVO Introduces Agent-Based Data Protection for Proxmox VE ×
NAKIVO Community Forum

Support for Windows 11 physical machines in nakivo 10.6

AalHai

A while ago i was talking to nakivo support about solutions to back up our companies notebooks, and we came to the conclusion that windows 11 was not yet supported, but will be in the next version (this was around late february if i recall correctly), since 10.6 has been released now i would like to know if the update includes support for windows 11, since i have not found any information on the matter so far.

6 hours ago, AalHai said:

A while ago i was talking to nakivo support about solutions to back up our companies notebooks, and we came to the conclusion that windows 11 was not yet supported, but will be in the next version (this was around late february if i recall correctly), since 10.6 has been released now i would like to know if the update includes support for windows 11, since i have not found any information on the matter so far.

@AalHaiThank you for your interest in NAKIVO!

Supported workstations are the following:

Windows 11 (x64)

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (x64)

Microsoft Windows 10 Home (x64)

https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/User-Guide/Content/Deployment/System-Requirements/Supported-Platforms.htm

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, and we will get back to you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.