NAKIVO Community Forum
  • Welcome to NAKIVO Community Forum!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BernardAcoum
    Newest Member
    BernardAcoum

• NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.11.2 is now available for download. This release introduces an exclusive free usage offer on agent-based backup for Proxmox VE and expands the scope of existing Backup for Microsoft 365 capabilities. Let’s take a closer look at the latest changes in v10.11.2. → Free Usage – Agent-Based Backup for Proxmox: Starting now and for the rest of 2024, you can access the complete agent-based data protection and ransomware recovery feature set for Proxmox VE at $0.00 instead of $58 per VM, featuring: Agent-based incremental backups of Proxmox VM data. Backup copies in remote sites, public cloud platforms, S3-compatible storage, and tape. Ransomware-proof backups via immutability in local, cloud, and S3-compatible storage targets. Full recovery of Proxmox VM data to an identical VM on the same hypervisor via Bare-Metal Recovery. Instant recovery of files/app objects to the original or a different location. In the meantime, our team is working on agentless backup functionality for Proxmox VMs. → Support for MFA-Enabled Microsoft 365 Accounts: You can now back up Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Teams data in Microsoft 365 accounts that have multi-factor authentication (MFA) enabled. By combining MFA and resilient backups, you ensure maximum security and uninterrupted data protection in your Microsoft 365 environment. Start protecting your Proxmox VM data for free today! Learn more… Download the latest version of NAKIVO Backup & Replication Update to v10.11.2…
    • Hello @Bedders, our dialog boxes usually have many fields for the user to configure. We design these dialogs this way to make sure that a user does not accidentally close the dialog and lose all the settings. To close the dialog faster without clicking on the "X" icon, you can press "ESC" on the keyboard.   Let me know if I can be of further help.
    • I hope I can explain this correctly. When in the NAKIVO Web Interface, I open windows like the 'Issues' window on a job. Then I want to move to the next job to check its' status. So I click on it to the left under 'Job Overview', but the Issues window is still open. I have to manually click the cross in the top-right to close the Issues window first, then move back over to the left. A lot of interfaces now support you clicking in the faded dark area behind the open window, and it closes the open window, taking you back to the main page you were just on. The attached image may help to explain what I mean.  
    • The process for updating the Transporter on Synology involves the same updater file and procedure as shown in the article. Let me know if I can help further. 
    • Hi Moderator, Thanks for linking the article, but that only provides download links for the Director on Synology. We have just the Transporter role installed on the Synology. Do I still follow the same process as linked in the article, using the script for the Director? Thanks.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts