We’re pleased to announce the release of NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.1.1! This update delivers support for vSphere 7.0 U1, allowing you to benefit from the latest VMware innovations while protecting your vSphere VMs in NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
Download the Free Trial to take the new features for a spin! https://www.nakivo.com/resources/download/trial-download/
Yes, NBR supports the AHV community edition. However, only Nutanix AHV 5.10 (LTS) is supported. You can refer to this article for more details (https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/display/NH/Supported+Platforms ).
Thank you very much.
Hello Leezy, thank you for letting us know your issue.
Please help to perform the followings:
- Check if the physical disks on the server where the backup repository located are healthy and not overloaded
- Run checking File System for the server where backup repository locate. Please stop NAKIVO services before running checking file system.
- Make sure that no firewall/antivirus/defender/3rd party block connection to the repository during the jobs. (antivirus software deleting some files in Repository)
- Please run Backup Verification to make sure that repository data is consistent (https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/display/NH/Running+Block-Level+Backup+Verification#RunningBlock-LevelBackupVerification-VerifyingallVMBackups). Delete all corrupted recovery points if there are any (https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/display/KB/Dealing+with+Corrupted+Recovery+Points). Make sure there are no corrupted recovery points in Repository.
- Send us a new support bundle with database included (referred to the attached ticket) if this issue still persists for further investigation.
Thank you very much