The Halloween season is upon us! We know how busy sysadmins are, no matter the time of the year you’re still on call. That’s why we want to help you choose a costume to wear this year. Relax, take the quiz, and find out your perfect costume match!
Hello Leezy, thank you for letting us know your issue.
Please help to perform the followings:
- Check if the physical disks on the server where the backup repository located are healthy and not overloaded
- Run checking File System for the server where backup repository locate. Please stop NAKIVO services before running checking file system.
- Make sure that no firewall/antivirus/defender/3rd party block connection to the repository during the jobs. (antivirus software deleting some files in Repository)
- Please run Backup Verification to make sure that repository data is consistent (https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/display/NH/Running+Block-Level+Backup+Verification#RunningBlock-LevelBackupVerification-VerifyingallVMBackups). Delete all corrupted recovery points if there are any (https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/display/KB/Dealing+with+Corrupted+Recovery+Points). Make sure there are no corrupted recovery points in Repository.
- Send us a new support bundle with database included (referred to the attached ticket) if this issue still persists for further investigation.
Thank you very much
My apologies, I forgot to reply here. Updating for anyone in the future.
We upgraded NAKIVO B&R to v10.0.0 which resolved the issue. VM's are now all on Server 2019 hosts and boot verification is working as expected.