NAKIVO Introduces Agent-Based Data Protection for Proxmox VE ×
NAKIVO Community Forum

Create Jobs with configurable Sources.

Babis

It would be nice to create a job with limited Sources.

Please check image to see what I mean. (2023-11-08_16h06_42.png)

When I create a new Microsoft Account then the Microsoft Office 365 Backup Job, that I´ve split into 2 different jobs (1. Microsoft Office 365 - Mailbox Backup Job and 2. Microsoft Office 365 - OneDrive Backup Job), both Jobs update their account list with the new account on both objects (Mailbox and OneDrive) thus creating a bug which is not allowing the backup jobs to run normally.
I had to login the Nakivo UI to actualize the Jobs by disabling the 1. User´s OneDrive backup from (1. Job) Microsoft Office 365 - Mailbox Backup Job and 2. User´s Mailbox backup from (2. Job) Microsoft Office 365 - OneDrive Backup Job.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Babis said:

It would be nice to create a job with limited Sources.

Please check image to see what I mean. (2023-11-08_16h06_42.png)

When I create a new Microsoft Account then the Microsoft Office 365 Backup Job, that I´ve split into 2 different jobs (1. Microsoft Office 365 - Mailbox Backup Job and 2. Microsoft Office 365 - OneDrive Backup Job), both Jobs update their account list with the new account on both objects (Mailbox and OneDrive) thus creating a bug which is not allowing the backup jobs to run normally.
I had to login the Nakivo UI to actualize the Jobs by disabling the 1. User´s OneDrive backup from (1. Job) Microsoft Office 365 - Mailbox Backup Job and 2. User´s Mailbox backup from (2. Job) Microsoft Office 365 - OneDrive Backup Job.

@Babis, the best way would be to generate and send a support bundle ( https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/display/NH/Support+Bundles ) to support@nakivo.com so our Technical Support team can investigate it and forward your feature request to our Product Development team for possible future implementation.

On 11/8/2023 at 5:39 PM, Babis said:

2023-11-08_16h06_42.png
>>>  I had to login the Nakivo UI to actualize the Jobs by disabling the 1. User´s OneDrive backup from (1. Job) Microsoft Office 365 - Mailbox Backup Job and 2. User´s Mailbox backup from (2. Job) Microsoft Office 365 - OneDrive Backup Job.

@Babis Regarding your screenshot, we see in the source tab of "Microsoft Office 365 - Mailbox Backup Job" that the root level "ArcwareMS365" account is selected. Thus, it will include all of the items inside this account.

If you only want to backup Mailboxes, please unselect the "ArcwareMS365" account and only select the "Mailboxes" container.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.