NAKIVO Introduces Agent-Based Data Protection for Proxmox VE ×
NAKIVO Community Forum

Increasing size disk - error

Elia

Good morning, 

I'm sure that I've made an error but I hope that someone can help me in this situation. 

Scenario: Nakivo Backup & replication Virtual Appliance - Current version: 10.7.2.69768 - 2 disks for storage backups (500Gb default + 1000Gb added some times ago)

I know the procedure to add more storage for backups ( 1 attach a new disk... - 2 refresh the list of available disks - 3 select the new disk) but I've made a mistake. 

I've increased the size of the 1000Gb disk in the vSphere Client (now 2.800Gb) and restarted the application. When I go on the "Onboard repository storage" I see disk size 2,8Tb but the Onboard Repository on the web interface is not updated.

Is there a way to solve this situation? 

Thanks

Elia

Immagine.png

Immagine1.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Elia said:

Good morning, 

I'm sure that I've made an error but I hope that someone can help me in this situation. 

Scenario: Nakivo Backup & replication Virtual Appliance - Current version: 10.7.2.69768 - 2 disks for storage backups (500Gb default + 1000Gb added some times ago)

I know the procedure to add more storage for backups ( 1 attach a new disk... - 2 refresh the list of available disks - 3 select the new disk) but I've made a mistake. 

I've increased the size of the 1000Gb disk in the vSphere Client (now 2.800Gb) and restarted the application. When I go on the "Onboard repository storage" I see disk size 2,8Tb but the Onboard Repository on the web interface is not updated.

Thanks

Elia

Immagine.png

Immagine1.png

@Elia, your information has been received and forwarded to our 2nd Level Support Team. We will follow up with you shortly. Thank you for using NAKIVO Backup & Replication as your backup solution.

18 hours ago, Elia said:

Good morning, 

Thanks

Elia

Immagine.png

Immagine1.png

@Elia Please, check the article below, Section 2: https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/Knowledge-Base/Content/Frequently-Asked-Questions/Backup-Repository/Extending-Backup-Repository-on-Virtual-Appliance.htm?Highlight=increasing

We are looking forward to hearing from you.