Jump to content
v10.11.2 Is Here: Free Agent-Based Backup for Proxmox and More! ×
NAKIVO Community Forum

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a problem, apparently of incompatibility of versions, I am working on the most recent version of nakivo, that is 10.11 and I have two nas devices, one with transporter version 10.8 and another with version 10.5, when I try to add them to the nodes, I get the following error.

image.png.72b65253baeb554c6ad7f7fb242d939c.png

My solution is to downgrade the version to 10.8 or similar, but I can't find the resources on the official website. 

Could you help me get past versions of nakivo?

If you guys have any other solution ideas or suggestions, I'm open to trying. 

  • Great! 1
  • The issue is under investigation 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Ana Jaas said:

Hi, I have a problem, apparently of incompatibility of versions, I am working on the most recent version of nakivo, that is 10.11 and I have two nas devices, one with transporter version 10.8 and another with version 10.5, when I try to add them to the nodes, I get the following error.

image.png.72b65253baeb554c6ad7f7fb242d939c.png

My solution is to downgrade the version to 10.8 or similar, but I can't find the resources on the official website. 

Could you help me get past versions of nakivo?

If you guys have any other solution ideas or suggestions, I'm open to trying. 

Hello @Ana Jaas, thanks for reaching out. To be able to provide the steps to take, we need more information about your NAS devices. Could you please provide us with the specifications of your NAS devices? We'll need details such as the model, operating system version, and CPU version.

This information will enable us to guide you through updating the Transporter to match the version of the Director. Alternatively, you can navigate to Expert Mode: https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/User-Guide/Content/Settings/Expert-Mode.htm?Highlight=expert mode and enable system.transporter.allow.old to address the compatibility issue.

If you find these steps challenging or would prefer direct assistance, we're more than willing to schedule a remote session to help you navigate through the process: support@nakivo.com.

Looking forward to your response. 

  • Great! 1
  • Thanks for your answer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/14/2024 at 3:03 AM, The Official Moderator said:

Hola @Ana Jaas, gracias por contactarnos. Para poder proporcionar los pasos a seguir, necesitamos más información sobre sus dispositivos NAS. ¿Podría proporcionarnos las especificaciones de sus dispositivos NAS? Necesitaremos detalles como el modelo, la versión del sistema operativo y la versión de la CPU.

Esta información nos permitirá guiarlo a través de la actualización del Transporter para que coincida con la versión del Director. Alternativamente, puede navegar al modo Experto: modo https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/User-Guide/Content/Settings/Expert-Mode.htm?Highlight=expert y habilitar system.transporter.allow.old para solucionar el problema de compatibilidad.

Si estos pasos le resultan difíciles o prefiere asistencia directa, estamos más que dispuestos a programar una sesión remota para ayudarlo a navegar por el proceso: support@nakivo.com.

Esperamos su respuesta.

 

Hello, thanks for answering...
I was able to upload a transporter version on my QNAP device, it worked and is currently working. I tried to do the same with the sysnology transporter, download the updater and upload it for manual installation, but the following text box appeared...

 

"This package requires DSM 7.0-40000 or later."

 

Capturadepantalla2024-03-13113141.png.46931aacf630c8a9b36d0d13f1ffa26b.png

 

My sysnology device has dsm 7.2.1 update 4.

I think this error should not appear on my DSM version is within the DSM range that appears in the message.

 

The updater that I downloaded is from the official nakivo website.

I downloaded and tried two updaters and with both I got the same message.

  • Sysnology Transporter package.
  • Sysnology ARMv7 Transporter package.

image.png.a53e8e7434df7b509441d574dcb1b8e7.png

 

Help me pleaseeeee :(

 

  • The issue is under investigation 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/20/2024 at 1:15 AM, Ana Jaas said:

 

Hello, thanks for answering...
I was able to upload a transporter version on my QNAP device, it worked and is currently working. I tried to do the same with the sysnology transporter, download the updater and upload it for manual installation, but the following text box appeared...

 

"This package requires DSM 7.0-40000 or later."

 

Capturadepantalla2024-03-13113141.png.46931aacf630c8a9b36d0d13f1ffa26b.png

 

My sysnology device has dsm 7.2.1 update 4.

I think this error should not appear on my DSM version is within the DSM range that appears in the message.

 

The updater that I downloaded is from the official nakivo website.

I downloaded and tried two updaters and with both I got the same message.

  • Sysnology Transporter package.
  • Sysnology ARMv7 Transporter package.

image.png.a53e8e7434df7b509441d574dcb1b8e7.png

 

Help me pleaseeeee 😞

 

@Ana Jaas, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're experiencing. Please share your Synology device model, CPU version, and RAM to help our support team provide a swift resolution. You can also reach out directly to our support team at support@nakivo.com.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/21/2024 at 6:03 AM, The Official Moderator said:

@Ana Jaas, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're experiencing. Please share your Synology device model, CPU version, and RAM to help our support team provide a swift resolution. You can also reach out directly to our support team at support@nakivo.com.

Of course...

Device model: DS1621+

CPU: AMD Ryzen 1500B

  • The issue is under investigation 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/22/2024 at 11:32 PM, Ana Jaas said:

Of course...

Device model: DS1621+

CPU: AMD Ryzen 1500B

@Ana Jaas, to update NAKIVO on your Synology DS1621+ with an AMD Ryzen 1500B, please follow our manual update guide here: https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/Knowledge-Base/Content/Installation-and-Deployment-Issues/Updating-Manually-on-Synology-NAS.htm?Highlight=DSM

At step 6, download PKG for AMD Ryzen 1500B CPU here: https://maglar.box.com/shared/static/drpedy89j4652zfcagspxqe8jtydnwc7.sh

For any further assistance, feel free to request a remote support session. Best  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/25/2024 at 12:11 PM, The Official Moderator said:

@Ana Jaas, to update NAKIVO on your Synology DS1621+ with an AMD Ryzen 1500B, please follow our manual update guide here: https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/Knowledge-Base/Content/Installation-and-Deployment-Issues/Updating-Manually-on-Synology-NAS.htm?Highlight=DSM

At step 6, download PKG for AMD Ryzen 1500B CPU here: https://maglar.box.com/shared/static/drpedy89j4652zfcagspxqe8jtydnwc7.sh

For any further assistance, feel free to request a remote support session. Best  

Thanks, I really, appreciate your aportatation, for this problem and I have resolved. 

Again, thak you. 

  • Thanks for your answer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...