NAKIVO Introduces Agent-Based Data Protection for Proxmox VE ×
NAKIVO Community Forum

S3 Repository keeps refreshing after failed attempts at deleting corrupted recovery points

AalHai

I have recently been having issues with my S3 repository bing inaccessible, after verifying all backups i found out that this was due to some recovery points being corrupted, so obviously i attempted to bulk delete all corrupted recovery points in order to get everything running again, but the delete process just doesn't execute. next thing i wanted to try was detach and reattach the repository, but since attempting to delete the files the S3 repository has been in a constant loop of refreshing, leaving me unable to do anything to manage the repository.      this process of refreshing takes much longer than usual, and once it's finished it starts anew immediately. this is related to the support ticket with the number #166925 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AalHai said:

I have recently been having issues with my S3 repository bing inaccessible, after verifying all backups i found out that this was due to some recovery points being corrupted, so obviously i attempted to bulk delete all corrupted recovery points in order to get everything running again, but the delete process just doesn't execute. next thing i wanted to try was detach and reattach the repository, but since attempting to delete the files the S3 repository has been in a constant loop of refreshing, leaving me unable to do anything to manage the repository.      this process of refreshing takes much longer than usual, and once it's finished it starts anew immediately. this is related to the support ticket with the number #166925 

Hello, @AalHai thank you for your post on NAKIVO Forum! Your information was received and forwarded to our Support Team. We will follow up with you shortly. Thank you for choosing NAKIVO Backup & Replication as your data protection solution.