Jump to content
ON-DEMAND Webinar: The Ultimate Guide to VM Backup and Recovery ×
NAKIVO Community Forum

Internal Error has occurred on the transporter


MazterJedi

Recommended Posts

Greetings all. My Nakivo setup has worked just fine for many months and housed many backups going back 6 months or more. Currently backing up about 15 VM's and 1 file server. My backups started failing about a week ago. I was wondering if there was an error log somewhere I could look through to find the cause, and if so, which error log file and what I should look for. Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MazterJedi said:

Greetings all. My Nakivo setup has worked just fine for many months and housed many backups going back 6 months or more. Currently backing up about 15 VM's and 1 file server. My backups started failing about a week ago. I was wondering if there was an error log somewhere I could look through to find the cause, and if so, which error log file and what I should look for. Thanks.

@MazterJedi We appreciate your patience during our investigation. Please generate a new support bundle (https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/display/NH/Support+Bundles), including the main database, and send it to support@nakivo.com.

In the description, provide the Job/VM name for the investigation. Don't forget to specify your ticket ID 187177.

We are looking forward to your feedback. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well yesterday we decided since we had a recent replication to our offsite backup that we would just scrap the whole VM backup repository and start over. I re-did all of our jobs and schedules and started doing backups and all day yesterday every backup was successful. My overnight backups failed, the error is that the repository is corrupt. The one that I just made yesterday. All of my drives are healthy in my NAS. I only see one common denominator here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MazterJedi said:

Well yesterday we decided since we had a recent replication to our offsite backup that we would just scrap the whole VM backup repository and start over. I re-did all of our jobs and schedules and started doing backups and all day yesterday every backup was successful. My overnight backups failed, the error is that the repository is corrupt. The one that I just made yesterday. All of my drives are healthy in my NAS. I only see one common denominator here.

Hello, @MazterJedi, thank you for your post! Your information was received and forwarded to our 2nd Level Support Team. We will follow up with you shortly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MazterJedi said:

Well yesterday we decided since we had a recent replication to our offsite backup that we would just scrap the whole VM backup repository and start over. I re-did all of our jobs and schedules and started doing backups and all day yesterday every backup was successful. My overnight backups failed, the error is that the repository is corrupt. The one that I just made yesterday. All of my drives are healthy in my NAS. I only see one common denominator here.

@MazterJedi We appreciate your patience during our investigation. Please generate a new support bundle (https://helpcenter.nakivo.com/display/NH/Support+Bundles), including the main database, and send it to support@nakivo.com.

In the description, provide the Job/VM name for the investigation. Don't forget to specify your ticket ID187177. We are looking forward to your feedback. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2023 at 9:23 PM, octek0815 said:

Hello MazterJedi,

i have exact the same issue. Are you on 10.8? And is your NAS a Synology?
First job run on new repository works without an issue and second run fails?
I only have the issue with Backup Copy Jobs.

Greetings
Octek0815.

Hello,@octek0815, thank you for your post. Please generate and send a support bundle to us for further investigation.  You can also use this website to send the bundle: https://upload.nakivo.com/c/uploadPackage

Do not forget to indicate your ticket number: #187843.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2023 at 9:23 PM, octek0815 said:

Hello MazterJedi,

i have exact the same issue. Are you on 10.8? And is your NAS a Synology?
First job run on new repository works without an issue and second run fails?
I only have the issue with Backup Copy Jobs.

Greetings
Octek0815.

@octek0815 We have yet to receive the support bundle from you. Please let us know if there are any updates. Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...